Patch IMEI procedure supports all Xiaomi devices with MTK SoCs from now, including MT68XX devices.
List of supported phones:
- Redmi Note 10 5G/Redmi Note 10T 5G/POCO M3 Pro 5G (camellia)
- Redmi Note 10 5G/Redmi Note 10T/POCO M3 Pro (camellian)
- Redmi Note 11 5G/Redmi Note 11T 5G (evergo)
- POCO M4 Pro 5G (evergreen)
- Redmi Note 9 5G (cannon)
- Redmi Note 9T (cannong)
- Redmi 10X 5G (atom)
- Redmi 10X Pro (bomb)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro/Pro+/Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G/Xiaomi 11i 5G/Hypercharge (pissarro)
- Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne)
- Xiaomi 11T (agate)
- Redmi K40 Gaming/POCO F3 GT (ares)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G/POCO X3 GT (chopin)
The phone goes back to its original state after a firmware update or an OTA update, so it’s mandatory to disable automatic OTA updates of the phone.
For further information please visit the following link: https://chimeratool.com/en/docs/mtk-xiaomi-patch-imei .