This document created at Sep 12, 2016, 5:39:13 PM and modified at Dec 7, 2023, 1:48:35 PM.
In this help, we are going to show you how to enable USB debugging on your device. After you allow USB debugging, you will be able to connect your device to Chimera in ADB mode.
1. Go to "Settings".
2. Scroll down to the bottom and tap "About phone" or "About tablet",
3. Go to "Software information".
4. Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options.
5. Tap the Back button and you'll see the Developer options menu under the About phone menu
6. Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
Martview is not our official forum but it can bring help to all our customers, since the questions asked are answered by professionally relevant users and administrators there.Open forum
A continuously updated collection of Test Point photos, PCB Diagrams and Blueprints to help everyone easily find the test point pins on smartphone motherboards - all at one place!Open Test point library
This is our official English-language forum. We recommend it for all of our users, because many problems and errors have been described and answered here over the years.Open forum