This document created at Mar 6, 2020, 10:49:57 AM and modified at Sep 18, 2023, 1:56:27 PM.
Chimera Tool is capable of providing hundreds of firmware files to its users. In the following steps, we are going to show you how you can easily access these files.
It is important to note that Firmware files are only available to users with an already existing active licence. In case you do not have a licence or your licence is no longer active, you will not be able to download the files.
1. Log in with your username and password (possible authenticator) to Chimera Tool.
2. Subsequently, choose “Downloads” from the header.
3. A new window will pop up, where you need to click on the “New download” button.
4. In this stage we have to choose which file we are looking for and for which mobile phone. (See the example: Samsung - > SM-G930F)
5. As a last step, fill out all three combined lists, or enter the eleven-character-long serial number and click on the “Newest automatic detection” button, then on the “Download” button.
Note: This is where we can select the “EXPERT” mode, in which we can choose from all the listed Firmware files which one we would like to download, based on the following filters: PDA, CSC, Phone, Kernel
Important: All downloaded files will be stored at the same place, in the “Chimera/DataFiles” folder.
Martview is not our official forum but it can bring help to all our customers, since the questions asked are answered by professionally relevant users and administrators there.Open forum
A continuously updated collection of Test Point photos, PCB Diagrams and Blueprints to help everyone easily find the test point pins on smartphone motherboards - all at one place!Open Test point library
This is our official English-language forum. We recommend it for all of our users, because many problems and errors have been described and answered here over the years.Open forum